Compelling Facts for your business growth
- Since year 2000, 82% population growth in the U.S. came from multicultural segments.
- U.S. has 102 million multicultural consumers with $3 trillion buying power.
- U.S. multicultural group is bigger than the total population and GDP of countries like France, Italy, Canada or U.K.
- Over 50 million people in the U.S. speak a language other than English at home.
- Over 40% of small businesses in the U.S. are owned by women and minorities.
- U. S. women’s market alone is bigger than the total GDP of China and India combined.
- 40% of U.S. business travelers are women.
- Women head 40% of U.S. households with income of over $600,000.
- Over 50% of the baby boomers are estimated to be women and nearly 25% of the baby boomers are multicultural.
- 30% of Gen X population is multicultural and 90% of Gen X own a computer.
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. in 2008 met online.
- 200 million registered users on MySpace – if it was a country it would be the 5th largest in the world.
What is your strategy for …
- Multicultural markets
- Women’s market
- Baby boomers, Gen X, and Gen Y markets
- On-line and social networking strategy